Why You Should Shorten Your Sales Cycle
A sales cycle is the time it takes from the first conversation with a prospect to the time you receive a purchase order.
If you could shorten your sales cycle by 30% or more, what would occur?
- More sales in less time.
- Your pipeline would be leaner.
- Revenue growth would explode.
So, what does it take to shorten your sales cycle?
There are 10 findings that are a factor to compress the sales cycle. These findings are listed below with a brief explanation, but what is important is understanding if these findings are a strength or a weakness with your salespeople, or the sales candidates you are considering hiring. Click here for a Free Evaluation.
The more of these findings that are strengths, the more efficient and more effective the salespeople can be which means the sales cycle will be shorter.
- Qualifying. There is a defined process to disqualify prospects.
- Supportive Beliefs. What the salesperson believes will be present in their interaction with prospects.
- Rejection Proof. How quickly can they make the next call?
- Skepticism. Desire to ask additional questions and not assume anything.
- Need for Approval. The need to be liked is stronger than the need to be respected.
- Consultative Skills. Active listening & an ability to ask a variety of types of questions.
- Discuss Budget. Comfortable asking questions about money.
- Decisions Maker. Salespeople need to make decisions quickly to help others make decisions.
- Controls Emotions. One can’t listen or ask good questions if they become too emotional about business.
- Sales Process. A milestone centric process that provides repeatable steps to create consistent outcomes.
Would it be a ridiculous idea to learn how your salespeople score in these areas?
You can reach out to us for a virtual cup of coffee at this LINK, and we will send you a bag of our special blend.
With 30+ years of experience in business development, sales, sales coaching, and sales management positions, Walter has gained a deep understanding of, and rare insight into managing and implementing a sales process. His unique, best-in-class sales assessment tools and CRM software have proven to be exactly what businesses need to transform their sales team and process.
You owe it to yourself and your sales team to find out how Helix Sales Development can transform your business. Schedule a call today, and discover a renewed sense of potential for your business.